Frequently Asked Questions
For your convenience we have tried to answer some frequently asked questions, if we've missed something you'd like to know, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (800) 577-2580, we'll be glad to help!
- 1) Can I order product on line?
- Online ordering is available on select items at this time. We will be adding more items in the future so check back with us to see the available items.
- 2) What is the age for Sr. Citizen discounts?
- Customers 55 years and older are eligible for senior citizen discounts.
- 3) I am a vendor, who can I contact to set up an appointment?
- We are always glad to hear from prospective vendor partners. Please direct all information to our Director of Merchandising, Susan Barry at email@example.com
- 4) Is Orscheln Farm & Home a franchise?
- No, Orscheln Farm & Home is a family owned company. Interested in having a store in your town? Please e-mail our customer service department. We'll see that the Real Estate department gets the info.
- 5) Can I purchase farm tax exempt on your website?
- At this time, we cannot accept farm tax exempt orders online. However, we are happy to accept farm tax exempt purchases at your local store.