Frequently Asked Questions
For your convenience we have tried to answer some frequently asked questions, if we've missed something you'd like to know, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (800) 577-2580, we'll be glad to help!
1) Can I order product on line? Online ordering is available on select items at this time. We will be adding more items in the future so check back with us to see the available items.
2) What is the age for Sr. Citizen discounts? Customers 55 years and older are eligible for senior citizen discounts.
3) I am a vendor, who can I contact to set up an appointment? We are always glad to hear from prospective vendor partners. Please direct all information to our Director of Merchandising, Susan Barry at email@example.com
4) Is Orscheln Farm & Home a franchise? No, Orscheln Farm & Home is a family owned company. Interested in having a store in your town? Please e-mail our customer service department. We'll see that the Real Estate department gets the info.
5) Can I purchase farm tax exempt on your website? At this time, we cannot accept farm tax exempt orders online. However, we are happy to accept farm tax exempt purchases at your local store. Visit us and you’ll discover we’re far more than a farm store. With over 160 locations in nine Midwestern states, chances are good we’re just down the street.
6) Returns PolicyWe hope you are fully satisfied with your purchase. However, if you need to make a return for any reason, please contact your nearest store or our customer service department at 1-800-577-2580 for assistance.
7) Shipping & Order Fulfillment Policy
- Fulfillment - Orders are processed on a first come first serve basis. Most orders are fulfilled within 2 to 3 business days. Some orders are fulfilled by the manufacturer, in which case could delay the fulfillment by up to 5 days.
- Shipping - Our shipping options include UPS Ground, UPS Three-Day Select and UPS Second Day Air. Items over 100 lbs., or in excessive size cannot be shipped via UPS. Orders meeting these criteria will be shipped with a common carrier freight trailer truck (LTL).