Coil Spring Wild Animal Trap
This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Duke Coil Spring Wild Animal Traps are foot-hold restraining devices used to catch and hold wild animals. This style of trap has been in use since the early part of the 20th century and is widely accepted as a cost effective and efficient tool for managing wildlife populations. Coil Spring Traps are manufactured of steel components and powered by a set of compact coil springs. These traps are good for trapping Mink, Muskrat, Raccoon, Fox and Nutria with specific traps.
- Available in # 1 CS, # 1- 1/2 CS, #2CS and #3 CS
- #1 CS has a 4 in. jaw spread and has targets mink, muskrat, raccoon
- # 1 -1/2 has a 4.75 in. jaw spread and targets fox, mink, nutria and raccoon
- Size:#3CS has a 6 in. jaw spread and targets animal beaver, bobcat, coyote and lynx
- Size:#2CS has a 5.5 in. jaw spread and targets bobcat, coyote, fox, lynx and otter